Search blog

ORANGE SPED HEAD

 ORANGE SPED HEAD

You ain't even head you really just a sped,

 Needing a demon or some meth to help you flow your hand,

Need a beat, I’ll write in bed my feet so0 cold from stagnant still breath 

Even a slang a little twang to take my time to practice occupy my mind

If my tongues tied till I’m out of tries or when the pens about to dye 

But never do I fade out; I keep it on track, 

I puff I pass to you be from my soul and not my ass 

I’m straight strapped with rhymes for miles, I foam from the mouth and eyes

For when my eyes and heart on fire the stars come out and lights abruptly 

Stop my locks upon my mouth; try to make your smile come out

Because I’m a little spacey while the rest are kind janky,

I expect your ass to thank me from tid-bits from my compilation, 

Smoke cigs in front of your kid, Pompous my main gig, 

I trump your game in skill but speed remains with those who stick with it, 

I’m killing time with lines too shy to institute my sky high style, 

Even though I ain't book shows my flows are honest enough for funerals,

I’m a sinner please forgive me but my hunger for the thunder 

Left my rhymes in hands of lifers and undertakers in crimes delighters, 

In time accumulated clouds'll Google me in ponders, 

My trace erased the double sighted mess behind my thoughts confessed

In stride I come back with lively bar in spite of lack

I ride it out I write it down this town is where I’m found

I ride it out I write it down I’m forever underground

Name dropping ain't my steez but there’s a reason to believe 

I’m a creation of the west AKA HEAD under distress without an audience to caress 

With all my rhymes and style go straight into the files, 

I got limos hursts vans and cabinets worth: Lamborghini, Horsepower: Fettuccini, 

my torque dependent upon my vials from Houdini, 

Tongue tied my submitted bliss by my afro centric incident, 

my venial sin stabbed my gut with "I'ma pass on dthis"

brass tax straight up this shade of pink ain’t tough 

from this side of the court I rep the spot but you all are stuck, 

can't even rot an apple at my place because I’m pegged, 

appreciate the poison but my farmers keep me reg, 

the sugar to my jelly more legendary than monarchies, 

than mason jars than tarred and feathers tchotchkey's latch-key kids and wannabes, 

I'm a HUE-man, a white lie, a whore for fast talking boys, 

a warrior diploma with low-blows for sermons without purpose, 

I oink at your green eyes while we both stare into mine, 

a mirror and the sea a back drop from all of time, 

being anything I please but I’m a boring shut in-emcee myself, you see, 

I dig I dog I rock the bog, I swat you flies and corrode your logs, 

I chase the beat and claim to be the best beast, 

One day Ill feast while I lead the hokey-pokey - I TEASE