Search blog

Dopalost Along The Waze "its your name- razpro"

 DOPALOST ALONG THE WAZE

How come my dopamine just ain't enough to get me up?

Chemically entrusted me, I squeeze out the last of what I got

Feeling me till im pleased then  PEACE reality, Im out

Off to a land where the scene ain't a front

Where the people got my back, where im leader of the pack

Nobody taxing my ass, its a fantastic blast

Arts and Crafts Laughs Fresh raps all that

Huge Stash of that funk, bottomless phat bags

left behind the past, went beyond the train of thought i had,

Finally a spot that belongs in me not on my pants

Where i'm at's the place to be, I'm out my mind but in my peace

Forget me not but never know really who i be

WHO I want to be you can see me through the trees

seems busting out my top notch upper body rock drop

in my pond nah man i think ill knock u out

watch out dont lose ya head hold ur breath

Cause this catatonic rhyming goddess a tsunami
Dropping More than just Haze, kamikazi sound waving

Verbal Arsenal about to hit you all with My name

Rhymes flow chronic beats until the crowd know me     

Nod yes, applaud the princess like the rest,

but the response is kinda modest for the emcees i'm most proud and the ones i bump the loudest cause they can bless the crowd, give em something real to think about, leaving them in silence, wish I had a truth worth spillin out  

 any TRUE emcees still around to make me proud? Knowing when to bow and when to lead keeps me grounded. When Im wowed I give props and emcees my admiration

Your momma told ya, Quit bouncing on the bed, well my momma told me quit bobbing ya head

because we running out of tylenol, you'll never see me fall

cause i be climbing higher than the escalators at the mall

If you ain't on the wack track then you better adjust your path pop a Louie pop a fewey till a chemical attack

Reaction AA hey fools say my name take away the reputation but you still the same

You want it to be known – let it be done be known

we learnt it at school about the books we read at home

but who was that? Dr. someone, professor thatsafact

enough of phds gimme lmnopeace 

to roll a leaf, Join the team, if you down with the scene these kids about the streets, but I'm more into paths, see

make way to the back yard, surprise party attack

 pin down the asses, hit the kids with candy dishes,

bobbing for the Benjamins, gain some sense for petes d heavens's sake

they say sleep upon it when u really gotta think, i say nap on the table send your cards out saying thanks

take ya bed out to breakfast cause its time u laid upon the lovin

taking pillows to the face, cover up how many geese u chased

on the way to dinner got some head board

 from across the plain i chase detail every day

patiently await the month of maize so i can say shucks like a give a fuck today


How come my train of thought never stopped to let me off? Mentally entrapped am i next time I’m getting off… Squeezing out the back cause I came into the front. This trolley will probably pick me up at the next corner block. I wanted to be known, so let it done be known I learned at school about the movies I never saw and slept through.