Search blog

Shut the Gate - 8 Minutes Late

 8 MINUTES LATE

whats it gonna take

for me to finally shut the gate, let a loser choose his fate,  cause he love nothing more than H

8 Hell no i do not associate with junkie sicko fools thinking deadly drugs be great.

Ill negate your pain if you'd walk with me this way cause you're nothing but a waste of air,

of food, and yea - of space! ill replace you in a minute lace your dope with killa traits, you'll thank me cause I made that minute longer than a day, soon youre on your way back to whats-his-name and whats his place... thus spake a junkie people turn they heads the other away

worse than niggas roaches rape be the IV users, mate - sticking up for nothing but the needle in their arms bleedings least of all the harm scarring deep near and far stealing time away and every single fucking dime inside my car what a kid'll do for H even just a little taste be such a damn disgrace my vacuum cleaner aint even safe, wanna shake him till hes straight but its only if he worth the rate cause my hands are made for helping homies like they real estate, your credit out the door no matter how your spoon be silver, plate of steak like your a winner, just don't get liver failure on my watch cause patience running thinner, than that junkie bitches hair cause she shoots up her children's dinner,

you think you're fucking clever, babe? lying straight irmanda's face? Way beyond your tiny crate she's higher than you can relate cause while you nod out she be cracking up and eating cake sharing nothing but the time with you cause its aint worth the date - together banging never cause you always fucking late, when a junkie knocks it, and the budging stops, im the judge, so ill prop him up, cop his shit, check his vitals just for fun, grudgingly accept the state of aint no life inside this one, so just before he cashes out, i piss on him to mark my spot bunt his skull into itself and hang him from his own damn belt, take a cigie break down on knees crying like i'm 8? nah never you just wait, I got adrenaline but its not your medication infiltrate me breeding hate for all incarcerated by the H just like my babe