Search blog

Giving Back The Leg

 RETURN THE LEG

Ive been selfish guilty taken all that wasn't mine

I stole a man's entire leg, to keep for all of time,

I keep it underwraps between my thighs sometimes, outta sight, 

Now his pride and stride, kinda limps to the side

but I just kept eyeing oh what else i did pine for

I needed more of him his lore I dreamed hed slowly hand towards me

cause what he took from me? my entire core for one thing   

i mean, no question ive paid out the ass because of him

Hes damn lucky that Ive kept the leg in tact, actually 

Cause His calves give me with more comfort than my kitty cat

At night, i keep it at my side, my rock prized delight,

I caress it sometimes when he ain't around or if he denies me   

He firmly asked for it back, i told him not a chance

But hes not getting shit from me If he doesn't earn it back

Fool me not I won’t give up If I didn’t need it I’d rip it up

Id have him watch me destroy it just for enjoyment

This appendage has become my new obsession, my trophy

Here take this, it’s a promise, to be honest

I gave my word and he said surely he did also

3 knees deep in denial now was I for he had lied before

From the first to the last, every fallen breath hes had

He just wants his leg back! So I held it tighter, friends

Cause if I hit the bottom I’ll need this leg to help me up

Certainly the man will be too preoccupied with other stuff

Lend me his hand? Its a bluff, No matter how stuck 

He would find a way to kick me to the dust blind my eyes shut

and still beguile me for the keys to the iron cuffs

But i wont budge, bite the dust? Nah, ill chew it up  

No longer will I swallow any sorrow for what I borrowed

Tough love stuck in my teeth with an aftertaste of blood

His outreached hand? I mistook for here's my arm oops

His lips tell every lie but in his eyes I see his charm

I grabbed him by the wrist soon he sounded the alarm

Pulled back before I had the chace to amputate another body part

I confessed its his heart I have been after from the start

Mastered the game of lust, however not the art of love

Whatever spilled out of him i was quick to lap up

Getting closer indeed but still we standed in the dark

I told him lay the path ahead and id catch right up from behind  

We were doing circles cause his limp fell into a stagger 

Taking Longer than forever we missed out on our present and our futures

Recognized the shackles weighing  which bind us is solid mass

Thats imprisoning our souls, soon a mutiny spiritual

Shall Unfold till we behold anew me that’s untouchable

So I had to let go, release the leg from my control

And End the fuss, for now the crutch was much too heavy and redundant

Thus my grip loosened up, and I gave it up

Now I stand alone and on my own is just enough