Search blog

Raddest Queen - Razpro - Washup

 


RADDEST QUEEN

Razpro - Wash Up

Princess biznotch is me one day ill be the raddest queen
the baddest and the gladdest only dream about such royalty,
loyal on your knees, kneel, lean up, but don't step to me
if u dare to push the envelope, ill pull u like a lever
See if keep the biznotchallenged then u clever
Watch the biznotcheck yourself before you speak of biznotch
Chill out with the biznotchangeyaflow
Stream of thought that the biznotch chase forever more  
whatever keeps the folks hitched, i nail em em like a mallet
Hammer heads who in my niche in the kitchen fill my chalice
Colorful my pallet be, brushin haters off gently
At the palace with her pals, thats the place you wanna be
Its debauchery cahoots cruising crews included too,
Hanging out, Talking bout how we used to rhyme in pews
Now these stanzas set to sell, but you know we keep it real
Musical sucess measured in a form spiritual

Hip hop heaven underground nah i don't mean hell
Like a llama spitting fresh fetched from the well
Fill another glass with those biznotch tales
Pass around what you got rhymewise with ya pals
Keep close with the folks even tighter with their ears
Do you feel me? Can you hear my clearly? check one, two
im going viral but these fools keep asking bout my style
My fashion sense in every breath i get dressed by the pen
Other rappers wrap themselves in trendy plastic sells   
get admired for their jacket brands more than their racket they call jams
Fans love the pants but don't give a damn where you stand
Fancy green grass and a mansion but your rhymes all trash
Put a cap on ya chatter time to practice all ya stanzas
119The Key to being emcee never quit the rhyme till u hacking
My other rule? No underpants, cunts, or any pansies
They can blow me kisses but dont get to ride my pony
In the land of princess biznotch, never anybody lonely
even bitches got a rhyme its a sandwish with baloney
Hungrey for some more of me, still think im just a phoney
see i got some personalities but they dont come for free
all my eyes combine and soon trignometrical design
Each ID a different side who am I? lemme decide
Never lies but i choose to recognize whichever side
provides the most to who be in the front or on my side
No surprise but its wise to verbalize where crowds can find
I apply every vibe, always color in the lines
in the sky high as ever but not all yall on my level
Like my 3 headed pandas in the sky doing stanzas
reaching crowds with more than sounds as they bounce from red
to write it down, fore to front in front of crowds you must know how they get down
tell the truth even if you only got like a few
Overstood logic means you know what coulda should
Fill your mind with OUGHTTAs and consider all that MAY or SHOULD
biznotch wanna say what you wanna hear but she do what she ought no matter how sincere she not