Search blog

School of Biznotch


SCHOOL OF BIZNOTCH

I'm a brainiac, in fact I'm highest in the class
I schooled the teacher equals I be skippin passt ya
I learn fools at the school of biz and write the rules
Wipe Degrees from your face shock me with a Joules 
Instill in the pupils fuel more valuable than rupels
Instrumental tools of virtue all truths lessoning the scruples 
For better future we say pass on what is futile
Time to recessitate the youth for His approval
Classes high on scores, my essey, Tido, could do more cause hes A C T away, buses short-staffed, Of course
The principals a fun da mentally challengentlemen 
Detention shunned by rule of thumb, the other eight the apple core
handed in your dog cause you thought assignment more
rough Embarking up the tree of knowledge Grow a Stumpasore
Epistemilogy-whizz upon the classroom floor
We noses up the smarties used to pixiestick whiteboards
Lines of Dickinson, we read, better heads than before
Smily face stickers on the papers for rewards 
For Amanda hides the formaldehyde, anatomy a time to ride
Girls and guys are given Pi in faces that are value-size
Demise of economics cake batter in your eyes
Get a whooping cough if you dare to drop behind
Cushin bowls of Chronic nicooteeny tiny Tim be on it
Smokin from his fam than there's Samurais in Japan
I teach how to grow supplywooden board screw and damn
Demonstrate shot a man down tryna reprimand
Study was, hunky dory now he understand
Poking Sally in the back He be ready I exam