Search blog

Amandoes It Ill


Listen to Amandoes It Ill Acapela on SoundCloud

49

“Amandoes It Ill”

#11 Thus Spake Ill

 

call me PB, heard about my rhyme spree?
my momma said amanda, then began the beat,
forever been a twisted sister and bit of a freak, 
believe you me do i gots nice genes,

My doctor says I’m wack and gives me pills I gotta pop 

But deep within me creeps the damnest thoughts I cannot talk

Since the mental break rage and hate came awake

Even electro-shock therapy was just a waste

Post-lobotomy my synapses still on the grind

On the mic or on the page I tear it up and cause abrasions,

a maniac on the track a psychotic ticking time bomb

I’m strapped with rhymes for miles, I’m flowin’ all the time

I attack and cause fractures with my killer rhyme sprees

Can’t stop my sporadic emcee represnting : east, west, Protect ya neck cause I’m after all who wack, in fact, 

I push nooses door to door like  people selling vacs

I’m straight stricken with the sickness and its seeping from my core, ignore me me never or my clever bound you under the floor boards, I roar, like an omen spreading ten fold put u in a comatose so watch you're toez, cause.imma coming from below like mycelium grown

Since afflicted by the crypts, the shit that I spit’s so toxic,

I make kids from my audience need doctor visits

The speakers need bleach when I speak my inner thinks

cause i'm vicious and infectious, cause more than hookwinks

I'm possessed by a demon since that day I damned the bitch

My tongues split, like a serpent with a tight grip

on my mic spewing quick from out my esophagus

My dead heart tears apart my vocal box and flapping lips

I'm blasphemous I'm murderous I'm horrendously equipped

I'm a sinner and a tick under your skin I'll make you itch

I’m the liquor that they mix I’m the poison I’m the fix

The blast, the mishmash, I’m the callous on ya ass

I hop and skip your pulses as I drown you in the ocean

Like erosion I rub close enough to make you lose ya focus

im deep I creep from beneath so watch ur toes

cause commotion with explosions for my enemies and foes

I choke out fools with their own chains made of and gold

cause they fake so I lay their plastic asses out to bake

 I rain upon their lame parades and give their babies extra shake

 fill my glock with diamonds from their grills and barbeque their brains

 rip the hymens from their adolescent girls and take their names

how heinous can this game be how much further can I take it 

I'm Amanda and to me rapping's just like cake

I'm Amanda and to me rapping's just like cake