Search blog

Brainiac Wacky Again

It’s unbalanced, it’s sporadic action busting out the seam
it’s a tack of an eight track mind when it should only be three,
 racking all the factors and sacking who ain’t shit to me, 
eyes are crossing black cats but it’s Japan so lucky me,
 I am a brainiac hexted with facts wack about the past, 
I’m Huxley in my backpack I’ll do us, and you do that,
 hop up on my ass to class, so we can go and pass, like a rash, education cast into my crafts, educate, celebrate, fear, love last, and Pham forever duty devotion, more than just a task, bloody guts per grunts granted, cuts into my nasty past truth teller I could tell you, but then I’d have to show you, my knack for lying on the spot, laying lines of rhymes beside each try who am I offending if I say this tall of white, make ayatollah just advice for heads who missed the shows with microphones were things we hold in class I didn’t say listen up, but wait for the tone, the intonation, the ringing sensation from the back of the speakers throat was in a sound bite head not ice went by line or Neil in filmy last repeat measure back to you some young guy. Love you long time so you know everything once again before seeing who were the one till the sun like signing out and then you heard me despite in the name of shameless he said it’s time to party be at my spot 8 o’clock I was packing up my bag, and this is what I got, I brought my smile wide, of course blue eye, shining, bright, origami napkin, fold with loads of good news for the folks, jokes in my pocket, and an extra cigarette, top-notch knockers, check them out and books to read all night, lives of love and kind, but best believe me at the door, music provided by me, of course and that you can be sure, I got sacks of Kranz paper paper we’ll drive together dying eggs if it’s Easter, fry them up and we’ll have a feast or Playball least will be at together all our ears for filling up, beers for the kids, Enduro will be here and there it up being hot cheerleaders in our guns out back let’s read get rowdy I confess I like it rough time to get your shit together start of fall in any weather, responsibility means proactive first avoid the tire and feathers, shame like a satellite around my brain is tired, so I bring it back around and in my place this endeavor erased