Search blog

The Bizness of Shapez - Princess Biznotch ft. Razpro FINAL 2012

 The Bizness of Shapezz - Princess Biznotch ft. RAZ-PRO

**Hear The Bizness of Shapes on SoundCloud.com***

 

Yeah, I calculate my shapes or Id be scrapin' up mah face 
 That mess up on the blackboard?Yeah one day it will equate my fate
scribble problems on my wrists, double dribbling the gist
mathematics rule the realm but now im feeling overwhelmed with steps,
the stairs, the problematic storytales
Watch me ride the spiral rail conducting functions for the grail
Rollin up my problems passing classes getting wired
My Function says divide u and minus all you liars
You wanna multiply me but my fractions aint your style
So i Count my blessings desecrate the limits till im tired

To me all shapes are puzzles causin' trouble need to cuddle

But The rhombus wants to bomb us thinking diamonds kinda pompous
Even odd solutions in the back of the bus
Those Greek n Latin figures really started something up
I pass tha pi to Sally - keep a peace then raise the power
Rolling dice in circles scribing rhymes and drawing flowers
My calculator's brain spills on paper like its rain
So i Phone up the big apple wring a genius in the range
The status of the sun say thequation never done
Cause the Value of ya name a factor frequency can stun
When the moon be fading (out) we say that cresent's waning
and if you think i poked the kid then dough i shall be claiming

Angles cute and wide are geometrical invaders

I'm walkin' the hypotenuse and yall'll get there later
Theres something in the threes
that kinda magic and unseen I mean,
the prisms and the pyramids are built
of shapes that are extreme
Degrees between this average square you may find an emCee,
Connecting vectors radically giving my brain a little freeze
U try to wreck a triangle you'll get tangled completely,
i mean that on right here's the sharpest corner block in all the city,
Speaking of divinity its mathematics can't you see,
I mean, How else you gonna know what mother nature meant to mean?