Search blog

Shh.... Shoe Findings - Princess Biznotch ft. Razpro

 

Shoe Findings on Soundcloud 

Shh... Shoe Findings 

Loft Findings by Razpro

Sh! ... dont make a sound
Tiptoe in these kicks cause they cushion from the ground

Look out for squishy sound after rain fall

these the kinda soles really seen some pain ya'll


My kicks cheer for me when i jump

Protect my big toe from a stub

in open toe pumps

most the ladies in stilettos be the finest at the club


My laces, laced with hemp

So tight…. whats my size again?

Pacing back and forth wasting time and wearing soles

uneven to the grind.


My toothbrush deserve a lotta recognition

Kids keep it flossy in the bathroom and the kitchen

Pearly fresh from head to toe these bristles on a mission

High up on some platforms, better vision


Try to step to my sneaks?

I'm a total freak i push mine in a carriage

I lace your face up with a double knot cause they my babies

Just learned how to tie, like yesterday