Search blog

Rhyme Like This - Razpro - "Touch of Angels" "city tiles"


Rhyme Like This

Razpro - Touch of Angels

You didn't think I was going to rhyme like this 

but yeah I'm coming from with something 

Brand new something you didn't think I was gonna spew 

so time to listen up, not with 1 ear but with 2 

Cuz of what I'm about to say to you be completely true 

and maybe you can get a little clue about how I do 

See there's only been a few people in my crew at any 1 time 

but that's alright cuz I don't need you checkin up on me,

tracking every dime

 Cuz I've been doing just fine although I been aloof 

I keep my business in the cupboard never on the shelf or the roof 

Cuz all that princess do meant for me not for you 

And all that I've been through Were the things that made me grew 

But my height and my weight aint none your business fool


I could school you in a thing or two, prove stupid is as stupid do

Kingdom Biznotch be the spot they're running to

Kids be crushin' on me, i brush em off like dust

Royal flush handed to me so yea I did the dump 

i used to stump you but now i'm underground,

My crown pound for pound sounds fat as hell extra round    

Noble me I pump the vibes even when feelin down 

People cryin' out for PrincessBiz all over town,

Saying please, they want Me, need more Princess in they crew 

I'll take one in every color, cause I know she got the hues

Nourishng the ears of all the bros who head-descent

Bringing Flow that’s meant to blow your sense of audial consent

bob ya head if its a spoon stir it in if its solute

dip it if shes cute and blow it if it a flute...

You didn't think I could but yea i think i canza...

Listen to the grittyness biznotch stanzas

You didn't think i was gonna give a shit but yeah i did

what did you think was gonna happen when you fucked with princes biz?

Thought that I was gonna sit and take it like a little a bitch? You be out your damn mind, kid and Now you on my list.

You wanna quit this or get your lips split get your teeth missed

Order-up my fist cause you're asking about my tits

Tell your peeps you're missing christmas cause you're stuck licking my dishes

You're a dim-whit, damn twerp, bad dog little Mister

Had the nerve and im pissed this biznotch about to pop