Search blog

Olive Food So Much - A Rhyme With Friend Melissa

Olive food so much

My bean stalks be raisin up

Yo gurtrude! Throw a quarter on the scale

Ill take every flavor you sell

You see I ache for nutrients

I lose my vibe without my fiber

Which certainly does not promote my health or my style

My flavanoids are overjoyed whenever I indulge 

My recipes light the dull with secrets to fight the bulge

Lettuce drink to health and spice and serving meals with laughter

Pass the ginger, never miss the morning breakfast specials

Born outta the oven, my meals reflect my craft skills

Im like a scientist concocting ratios for real 

creating pears and apples 

cooking crap together till its a meal

Not I know you gotta lunch box,

so open it up and share, i heard you mom hooks it up

ain't no crust because she cares