Search blog

Tryna Be A Man Da

50

“Tryna Be A Man Da”

#12 Thus Spake Ill

 

Can I get an A for this dude trying to be a man

Da thats me can you keep up with these stanzas?

Ego straight bitch, I hugged myself into da clink got me poppin what they say black my lashes up a bit cause im back full attack this time brought my pack of cigs cause i aint no princess biznotch for the kids said my piece bout the neck now im reping where im at cause im underground for good but im sticking with the facts

Im a chick weak clique but im straped with rhymes for miles 

I was raised in the burbs, hip hop brought me smiles

took me out the picket fence, ima henchmen on the bend   

cause I call my daddy Wu when I feel i gotta vent

Emcees came and went, mentally in flames, I'm spent,

Sent on a death dash every fool who on the set

Wanna talk lead shower but they flows go sour

Cause beyond the surface top live a girl who got power

So heres your princess, simply distresslesss

You can shake me poke me rape me but I never will confess,Cause this chick god blessed with a love for mental festering,One day ill caress all you heads with messy things

Cause yeah I'm kinda goth with a buttress fully stocked,

While im strapped embedded locked in a Tabernacle box

Like a fox in a den except im hungry for the shocks

Take me out rent me PLEASE I got the pussy chicken pox

Wanna hop and skip your pulses make you ask ya dude what? 

Cause I Love this shit to pieces but not sure if you inoculated, yet, if you crew, if you hear with one or two, can you recognize game if I’m rocking me some blues?

Can’t subdue my endless chew out of these rappers in the stew cause I got a lot of flavor you can call me bouillon cube, NET worth: Lambourghini, Horsepower: Fettuccini, 

My torque dependent upon my vials from Houdini,

I fade in and out but i was made to get it out

I shout I rap Ill trap you and believe me Ill attack

After taking out your ribs im going straight for the calf,

One day this ill I got’ll spat upon the track, but for now I keep on cackling’ cause you still think Its an act

I used to lose it get confused when emcees spew clever cues,

Now im the same way I stick em just right where I choose

Im amanda kellah Hamlin, sent to end the damn parade

Here to set your float ablaze, Ill ruin anybody’s day

I’m a sinner please forgive me but my niche just needs a fix,

My pseudo-afro pick tell you I somewhat give a shit

I crave a taste of brave I'm the cool from out the cave

I'm a kiss on killahs graves guess how I praise the ones who ain’t been laid

your a little turned away so off with all your thoughts

I’m a little sharp spark pluggin straight into ya heart 

I'm the noose Im the dart Im the devil little nark

Im inertia, im the reincarnation and the start

My death wish bleeds like a bitch does from her knees

I never tease but damn how I can keep sleezes like a Super righteous sniper I bukkake by my Mic-holds, check my prose, then repeat, you swear to god how I disclose

In my mind like a samurai im a truely blesed emcee

You showed me code I held on tight through the doom and out the free,

Still rock in slow motion you get owned by my sticky tricks

The next side winder up dominatrix 

Shit gets risky when fools wanna roast my mind

like dietitions saying fist sized chicken cut'll get you right

Never slay but rule of thimble kinda nice

You ain't a head until you got mad plights trying to blind ya this hip hop plight like demons feeding mice

 provide flows by rhyme alone without context get you toast! If my tongues kinda tied ill la la la till the pen dies but when I’m outta tries, its t9ime to recognize.  

But never do I fade out; I keep it on track, 

I puff I pass to you be from my soul and not my ass 

Because I’m a little spacey while the rest are kind janky,

I expect your ass to thank me from tid-bits from my compilation, 

Smoke cigs in front of your kid, Pompous my main gig, 

I trump your game in skill but speed remains with those who stick with it, 

I ride it out I write it down I’m forever underground

Ima pass on dthis, said I when I shoulda wowed

brass tax straight up this shade of pink ain’t tough 

from this side of the court I rep the spot but you all are stuck, I'm a HUE-man, a white whore wit some poise, I swat at your flies for your cause my arms my only toy I chase beat shoot the shit and claim crime be on the rise just cause I can’t see nobody smiling wide outside my lion pride